2014/2015 Promotional Shoot
This year we are happy to again host our Annual Promotional Shoot. Last year the images from our shoot were used to create the beautiful 2012/2013 Move Yourself Dance Calendar. We WILL NOT be creating a calendar this year, however the goal of this years promotional shoot is to showcase our wonderful students from both the Sundre & Olds Studios in a positive, fun and inspiring way through our website & advertising. We are offering a fun free of charge photo shoot for our dancers to take part in.
The theme of our Promotional Shoot is our slogan: Be Yourself, Challenge Yourself , Move Yourself
**All images from the photo shoot will be available for parents to purchase in Early December through the Move Yourself Dance Password Protected Private Online Photo Gallery.
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Sundre Studio (Next to the Sundre Museum)
10 AM – 12:30 Dance, Dream Discover & Tippity Tappity Toes & Beginner Levels
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM – Junior & Novice Levels
1:30 PM – 3 PM – Inter & Advanced Levels
3 PM – 3:30 PM Extra Shooting Time Available if needed
What Should I Wear?
Clothing Ideas To Bring To Shoot:
– Black Body Suit &/or Ballet Pink Body Suit for Dance, Dream, Discover
– Dance Skirts & /or Wraps
– Tan & Pink Tights
– Black Yoga Pants, Capri Pants, Shorts
– Bright Coloured Dance Tops &/or Tank Tops that may be worn for dance wear
– Hip Hop: Funky Sweats, pants, hoodies, sneakers, ball caps, any hip hop props ( Use your imagination! )
– Leg Warmers or other dance props
– Old Dance Costumes can be brought along however they may or may not be used for the shoot.
If you are unsure of what to bring, please wear attire appropriate for dance class and bring a few extra items in a bag.
Dancers may apply light makeup for the shoot however, makeup should be used sparingly and look natural.
No Stage Makeup please.
Please contact Heidi Overguard directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 403-507-6590.